Good-bye Goldwing, Hello Burgman

YUP, that's right. I just traded in my Goldwing for a NEW 2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS.


1996 Honda Goldwing SE - We had a lot of good time together.  I had her for 3 years and 22,000 miles. Here is the post from the firs day - http://xamper.blogspot.com/2012/02/1996-honda-goldwing-1500-se.html

2012 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS - Found her NEW on the floor at a local dealership.  It is a blast to ride and very easy to handle.  I need to remember that left hand is not clutch!  I kept applying the rear brake thinking to up/down shift.


2 miles on the odometer.  =)


I never bought a bike from a dealership before.  So it was an interesting experience, but it was pretty painless.  Shipping/freight & service charges were expensive as expected.  =(

Looking forward to many fun years with the Burgman.


Comments