New Front Tire after 17,000 MILES!!!!

37,000 miles today...

I can't believe it.  I just can't believe it.

Last time I change the front tire was December 2012.  Scarver had 20,000 miles on it then.  It has been 2 years and a few months.  And after 17,000 trouble free miles, the front tire needed to be replaced.  I am SO impressed by Michelin Pilot Road 2.

But this time, to match the rear tire with only 3,000 miles, I decided to go with Continental ContiMotion.  I hope this tire will last as long as the Pilot Road 2.


I also updated the Texas vehicle inspection today, too.  Texas is doing something different and getting rid of the inspection stickers.  This began March of this year.  My inspection ran out on March 31, but my registration is not due until July.  So I had to get my inspection extended for $7.00.  (A typical motorcycle inspection is $14.50.)  I guess I have to go get the bike inspected again in July and pay full fee.  But at least we can get rid of the ugly inspection plate now.

Happy Riding!

Comments