Scarver Side Case Project

Continuing to work on Scarver, attaching the side cases.  I think it's coming nicely.

Took a few photo this morning while commuting.  Here is what she looks like now.


One big concern I had was the fueling.  Since BMW F650's have the fuel tank under the seat, you have fuel it from the side.  This made putting panniers extra difficult with positioning them just right.  I think mine is still too tight, but I am going to live with it for now.


I am a bit concerned about the space between the cases and the rear side panels.  I think I can make it a bit narrower.


Looking down from the top.



I think this picture really shows that I can make it narrower.  Let's see what I can do.



This has been a lot of fun being creative and coming up with solutions.

Comments