Auxiliary Running Light / Brake Light / Turn Signal Conversion Kit

Parts # = 69463-06

At the dealer, since the cost of the repair was MUCH less that I had expected, I had a bit $$ left in my budget. I've always thought that these auxiliary lights will help my visibility, so I got it while I was there.

Last night I started to read the installation instruction. BUT the picture and the instruction given seem to be for the 04-06 bikes. Under the seat of my bike looks nothing like this one.

HDinstruction

I started to dig around the same area, then I found this.

XL1200L Brake Run Turn Signal Converstion Kit

Well, that looks good! It looks pretty closed to what I need to install and the order of the wires by the color lines up just right.

IMG_1693_2

So I dug in there and connected the module and the lights works!!!

XL1200L Brake Run Turn

Tuck that baby away and I am ready to RIDE!!

Comments