Looking back 2010

My Sportster ended with 16,419 miles on the odometer. That means, since acquiring it in March, I rode 11,000 miles. That is roughly 1,100 miles a month.  I also kept up with the most of the fueling.  The total record I have is 75 fillings and the XL has given me 43 mpg average - not bad.

Back in August, I worked on the rocker box gasket at around 12,000 miles.  It started to leak on the left back corner again.  (sigh)  So I went in there with a new gasket.  It turned out that some of the bolts were lose in there.  So I tightened it all up to appropriate torque spec.  If if it would continue to leak.

Another bike change in 2010 was to letting the CB750 go.  As much as I wanted to fix it up, it was going to take way too much money than I wanted to spend.  I put it on Craiglist and it was gone in a few days.

I hope to have another FANTASTIC year in 2011.

PEACE

Comments