Chain Guard - Ninja 250

16,000 Miles

The chain guard was broken when I acquired the Ninja.  I've been thinking about changing it, but haven't been really up to it.  I finally pulled the trigger on ebay.  I bought the chain guard from pinwall_cycle_parts.  I think what I paid was reasonable.  BUT, what impressed me was the fast shipping and their details in packaging.  I have had a company not ship merchandise until 5 days after I won the bid.  I bet these guys shipped it that very afternoon.  I had the parts in 2-3 days.  Also, the merchandise was well packaged and they even sent me the bolts in the bag attached to the chain guard with plastic tie.  WOW.  I've bought so many parts from ebay, and I think they are the first one ever to include mounting bolts.  That's what the customer service should be in this country.

Comments