Gerbing’s Battery Operated Heated Vest

As I wrote the other day, I purchases a Gerbing’s Battery Operated Heated Vest - http://coreheat.net/Products/Heated%20Vest%20Liner.html .   I purchased it from http://www.healthandbodystore.com/ .  The product worked well.  It worked well when it would stay plugged in.  The battery will come off during the operation.

Apparently the manufacture knows this problem, yet continues to sell them.  Gerbing reply to my message complaining the problem by stating
"we are aware of the battery connection problem, and are working on a solution. In the meantime we suggest using a wide rubber band wrapped over the top of the plug to secure it. Some customers have found this works well and feel more confident in the connection."

I wrote a similar email to the seller.  Here is the reply.
"I have never worn one of these liners so i do not know how the battery plugs in. I would suggest something simple like a rubber band if that helps keep it in place. "
Both companies suggest this simple and primitive solution of rubber band.  But guess what.  I am not happy with that answer.  I didn't buy a product that needs a help from a rubber band.  This is so sad.



Comments