Goldwing - First State Inspection

This is the first state inspection since getting the Goldwing.  It was no problem!!!

You see this dude in a yellow shirt.  That's his Camry in the bay.  After the Camry leaving, the inspector wanted me to pull into the bay.  I rode a bit into it, then saw some wet spots on the bay floor.  I told him,

"hey, the floor is wet right there."

"you need to pull up." said this Egyptian guy.

I pulled up cautiously, trying not to spill my GW.  I come to the complete stop and put the left foot down.

SLIP!!!!!!!

I almost lost my bike.  There was mixture of water and oil right there.  He didn't know why I didn't want to drive to the wet concrete floor. 

"now you know why I didn't want to ride onto the wet floor.  i really don't want to claim insurance on you or on your shop."  said it smilingly.

"..."  no reaction from the Egyptian.

No incidents after that.  I hope he learned a lesson.  After $14.50, I am a happy guy for another year.


Comments