Riding on Independence Day

Made another trip to Cookie Jar Cafe

7AM - KSU (Kick Stands Up)
9AM - arriving at Cookie Jar Cafe
10AM - leaving CJC
Noon - Home


The Route



Bob on Triumph Thunderbird




John on Kawasaki Vulcan




Matt on Ducati Multistrada




Lil'sis on the back of Honda Goldwing GL1500




Nice morning sun, but already hot and humid - 77-ish degree with 90%-ish humidity!





Going up north on FM1409




This is my old picture from our last visit.  (Didn't feel like taking the same picture again.)




Lil'sis decided to have her lunch - BLT!





Me?  I stayed with a good hearty breakfast - they call it Morning Special.





On our way back on I-10.





One of these days, I will take I-10 to west to California AND to east to Florida!!








Fred Hartman Bridge on Texas State Hwy 146


Love the bridge, but don't love the cloud.



Such a cool construction!




Let's ride it again!

Comments