Ride to Woodlake, TX

Made a trip to Woodlake, TX taking rural road.  (One section of this ride report has been already posted.)


Down from League City to Galveston, took the ferry over to the Bolivar.  Winnie, Kountze, and Corrigan were the big (?) towns I went through on the way up there.  On the way home, took the west side of Lake Livingston through Sam Houston National Forrest.


I always enjoy riding the ferry.

And so does my Goldwing.


A couple of dolphins and a BIG tanker passing by.

The stretch of the road in Bolivar is SOOOO straight.

It's a beautiful view from up there.

Driving through East Texas back road.
Going over Lake Livingston, just outside of Onalaska.
It was a HOT day.

I traveled a stretch of road which was not paved in two section.  (See my previous post.)

You feel this big relief when you see the end of the dirt road.


What a fun ride!

Comments