500 Mile Ride Photo Version

Here are some photo from the 500 mile trip.

First stop was Dayton, TX - breakfast at McD!  I DO like their breakfast.  =)



Enjoying the ride somewhere on HWY 146 before Livingston, TX.


Crossing Lake Livingston just before Onalaska, TX.

After Onalaska.... OOOPS, I ran out of pavement.  It would make sense, if I were riding a F650GS - a dual sport bike.  But I ride a F650CS which is a city bike - not intended for dirt....  This went on for about 10 miles.  I think it's called Old Onalaska Road.

Riding through Davy Crockett National Fores.  At this time, it was already over 90F degrees temp.


OOOPS again - they are putting a new black top - a good 15 min wait.

Following the pilot car.....  Our TAX money working hard.

Fueling in Rusk, TX.  Got one of the best fuel mileage = 68.5 MPG!!!!


Well, after that - onto my in-laws and .....

The rest is .....



Comments