Newman's Castle

Took a nice ride to Belville, TX.  There is a bakery called Newman's Bakery and its owner has built himself a CASTLE.  We had to go check it out.


Sri's Valcun - It's his firs time riding with us.



David's Triumph - His wife came with him.


Bob also reides a Triumph with his wife.


John's ST1300


Here we all are.



Riding the BIG TEXAS country road.



My daughter LOVES riding with her daddy.




The Castle looks like this from outside.


I can't believe he even made the mote.

From the top of the castle - nice view.



SO if you are planning to go there on your bike, DON'T do it - unless you are riding a dual-sport.  I almost got my Goldwing stuck in the sand in the drive way at the castle.


I dug a real nice trench with my rear wheel.  I thought I would NEVER get out there.


Comments