Scarver Seat Cover

My Scarver seat had crinkled when I bought it a few years ago. It never really bothered me, but I decided to re-cover it. I found this cover on Ebay - sold by comboguy.

The installation went smoothly.  The direction is included in the package and it was helpful.  The original seat cover is glued to the seat foam, so you HAVE TO cover it.

This is the way the bike came.




Here is the new cover.

And its back side.

Authentic Enduratex?  I guess it's made of some special seat cover material.




All you have to do is to align it and start using stable gun to staple it.  As directed, I used 5/16 size of staple.






And that's it.  It took about one hour to complete it.  Now I will test it in a week or two.  Before I test it, I need to replace the rear tire.....













Comments