lowering link and handlebar riser

Installed lowering link (150mm) and 2 inch Rex Risers.

Ordered 150mm lowering link from Adventure Tech.



And ordered Galfer Stainless Steele 2+ inch brake lines from SV Racing Parts.


Installing the front brake lines. I also bought a banjo bolt bleeder at the master cylinder - using the Heineken bottle to bleed.


I scored the Rox Risers on eBay.




Lowering the Bike: The bike is a lot easier to handle, but I don't like the looks or the feeling. I'm really torn. 
  • What I like the best is that I can saddle up without putting the side stand down.
  • What I like the least is that I can't put the center stand down anymore.
Rex Risers: It is a 2 inch pivot risers. The handle bar is now higher and closer to me. I think it will make the longer rider easier. But I am concerned about the clutch line. I just need about 0.5 inches longer.When I extend it to fully right, I can see the clutch hose extending.



Comments