CRF300L Rally

 2021 CRF 300L Rally joined the team on April 15th, 2022. She came with only 850 miles on the odometer. The aftermarket accessories that came with the bike were ...

  • Tusk rear rack
  • Tusk pannier rack
  • Pro Taper handlebars
  • Tusk hand guards
  • crash bar
After work on Thursday, I drove as far as Arkadelphia, AR, as my destination was Russellville, AR. Friday morning, I made the rest of the trip to the dealer to pick up the bike. Mike Jones dealership in Russellville, AR was AWESOME. They made my buying experience hassle-free and pleasant. I'd give him FIVE stars!

Driving back was nothing special. Just a boring drive on the interstate highway.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I noticed as I put the bike on my carrier, that the rear of the bike was unusually heavy. It caused the bike to be lopsided a bit. Although I didn't have any problem transporting, it made me worry a bit. Since then, I've taken off the pannier racks.

Comments