2023 BMW R NineT Scrambler

 Welcome to the stable.

I found a preowned 2023 BMW R nineT Scrambler with Option 719 at a dealer. It was discounted as much to call it a good deal - definitely the chapest unit around 500 miles. So I jumped on it.

It came with 6,700 miles. The dealer did the oil and oil filter service. The service light was on (maintenance service light). They didn't have a tool to reset it, but I do. 

There are other issues, but nothing I couldn't fix. So it's still a good deal.

R9T story
When it was first introduced, I had a chance to test ride a unit. I loved it then. But it didn't make a sense to trade my R1150GS for it. So since 2014(ish ?), I've had the itch to get one. I love it. It's small and nimble and I can reach with both feet on the ground. This may not be the touring bike, but I can do weekend trips without any problem.

 

Comments