Jawzys' Reply

You know, this is just too bad. I think they are the worst ebay seller I dealt with. I told them that I ordered 106 link chain and they sent me 120 link. I just wanted an exchange. Then they reply,

"Sorry for the confusion. We supply a longer chain than necessary for about 80% of all our kits and the chain needs to be shortened. This is noted in our item description. The reason we sent you 120 links is because 106 links would not have been long enough for this sprocket combination. Someone in shipping actually caught the problem before it went out and so your chain was substituted. All of these kits will include a 120 link chain from now on. Thank you for contacting us.

Best Regards,"

What they don't understand is that the item description on ebay states it is a 106 link chain that I am getting. At the end of description, it states that i may need to remove links (from that 106 link) chain. See the pic below.



sigh

Comments